Changing eating habits can be a very challenging experience that requires personable, non-judgmental, and encouraging support. That is why our nutrition staff listens first, educates based on YOUR needs, and is always accessible. Our only goal at EPIC Functional Medicine Center is to create a realistic, personalized nutrition plan that addresses your desired health goals, lifestyle & food preferences, food allergies, relationship with food, and much more.
We are able to consult on a wide range of nutrition & health-related concerns:
• Weight Loss, Weight Gain, Weight Maintenance
• Vegetarian & Vegan Eating
• Food Allergies and Intolerances
• Cardiovascular health (elevated cholesterol, triglycerides and/or blood pressure)
• Digestive disorders (Constipation, IBS, Ulcerative Colitis, Crohns)
• Pre-diabetic, Insulin Resistant, Type 2 diabetes
• Sport-specific nutrition
• Lack of energy, excessive fatigue
• Healthy Aging
• Immune Support
• Chronic Fatigue
• Epstein Barr
Our approach to providing nutrition education is aptly summed up with the following quote:
“To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art.” – La Rochefoucauld
We are committed to providing you with science-based, purposeful tools that enable you to become a life-long intelligent eater, such as: food diaries, portion control education, individualized meal plans, grocery store lists, grocery store tours, compliance tools, cooking tips, recipes, restaurant tips, emotional eating triggers, and more!
For more information on nutrition programs at EPIC Functional Medicine Center, please email email@example.com, or call our office at (319) 466 0026 and our wellness concierge will be happy to speak with you directly.