Dr. Jason Bradley, ND, DC, PscD, AFMCP, MA
Position at EPIC:
Owner, Founder, Chief Medical Officer
Personal and professional history:
Dr. Bradley received his first professional doctorate (summa cum laude) from the prestigious Palmer University, where he specialized in the natural management of pain, and his second doctorate from the esteemed Trinity College (summa cum laude), where he specialized in nutritional and metabolic medicine. He additionally holds a Doctorate of Pastoral Science degree as well as the academic research degree as a Doctor of Science in Medicine. Dr. Bradley is also Board Certified in Restorative Medicine (AARM), Certified in applying Functional Medicine through the IFM (FMCP), First Line Therapy Certified, and a Certified Nutritionist.
He is both a naturopathic and chiropractic physician specializing in metabolic and nutritional medicine, with 23 years of experience helping his clients with autoimmunity and thyroid disorders, a well-published author who can be read in a variety of magazines and newspapers, and a recognized and well sought-out leader in his field.
Why he founded EPIC and what functional medicine means to him:
Dr. Bradley has dedicated his career to identifying and addressing the root causes of chronic illness through a groundbreaking whole-systems medicine approach known as Functional Medicine.
Through his private practice, education efforts, writing, research, advocacy and public work, he strives to improve access to Functional Medicine, and to widen the understanding and practice of it, empowering others to stop managing symptoms with more and more medication – and instead address the true underlying causes of illness, thereby also tackling our chronic-disease epidemic.
Dr. Bradley is happy to offer his help to clients that have been suffering from fatigue, thyroid disorders, adrenal exhaustion, weight-loss resistance, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, low libido, depression and anxiety, irregular menstrual cycles, menopause, both female and male hormonal disorders, both acute and chronic pain, and various cancers.
Dr. Bradley’s medical philosophy and treatment protocols are evidence-based and follow the adage of the “Three R’s” necessary for true health:
1. Replete deficiencies;
2. Remove toxic excesses; and
3. Restore balance to the body systems.
He looks forward to helping you with your health care needs.
– Married to the most amazing and supportive woman on the planet.
– Has two amazing and wonderful daughters aged eighteen and fourteen.
– Has studied guitar with Stacy Webster of The Mayflies and nationally award-winning singer-songwriter Mike Finders.
– Loves hiking, off-road biking, camping, and writing.
– Prides self in being a very amateur and untalented photographer.
– Enjoys a heated game of backgammon as often as time allows.
– Current favorite quote is actually the entire poem, So You Want To Be A Writer, by
– Charles Bukowski.
– Professional Mantra: “You have in your possession a sacred trust – guard it well.” – Dr. B.J. Palmer